Event Planning Forms
Event Evaluation Summary
Payment Request Form (Reimbursement from CRSU Form)
Deposit Slip Form
Crossroads Budget Planning Worksheet
Crossroads Final Finance Report
Crossroads Payment with a Product Sale Rewards Card Form
Crossroads Friendship Fund Request Form
Service Unit Name: Crossroads
Service Unit Number: 309
Council Forms & Links
Staff Contact: Danitz Rodelo, firstname.lastname@example.org
Media Information Form
Approved Vendors List
Event Manager Resources
Fundraising/Money Earning Forms
A Note on Mailing Badges...
If you decide to go this route, from someone who has mailed over 5000! Here is the best practice for mailing badges:
- Mail in regular #10 envelopes.
- Tape individual badges to a piece of paper so they will lay flat in a single layer in the envelope and not bunch up. 3M double stick tape works well if you put a piece in the center of the badge (not the stitched edges) and rub the face of the badge as you stick it to the paper.
- The badges make the envelope "non-machinable" which means there is a 15 cent surcharge to mail them.
- If the envelope is 1 ounce in weight or less, then the cost is 55 cents plus 15 cents - so $0.70 total. You will need to take them to the post office to pay this exact amount of postage. I have found that a single layer of badges the size of a #10 envelope is less than 1 ounce.
- If you allow the badges to bunch up or put them in another size envelope then it ships as a small package - the starting price for those is $3.50. So it is cheaper to send multiple #10 envelopes before going this route.